a: and wear red lipstick and pea coats and dance in the crosswalk!
e: and take the subway and wear mittens and see a show on broadway
a: and catch snowflakes on our tongues and go to bloomingdales and sing on street corners
e: and see a giant christmas tree and run in one of those revolving doors and go to that one park that is a big deal
5 comments:
CENTRAL PARK!
that's what it's called. and i've been there! geesh. who am i?
please bless we really do this oh my goodness that would be the ultimate
I want to go visit the New Yankee Stadium.
PS. the plane tickets will be nuts.
Although it's kinnda like you girls thing, but may I ask, can I go too?
and chase pigeons while eating a polish sausage and go to a hip hoppidyin jazz club and sway to some groovy tunes in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!? ...just sayin.
Post a Comment