but you can try to make the past as the present, or the future. It's not the end of the world, you know. (You know how hard it was for me last summer leaving hawaii, and this january leaving you guys in hawaii again. I was like "relgnit" ) You'll be back from Jerusalem soon, you know time is always overrated. When you get back to hawaii, those people will be waiting for you there(I'll be there too.) Just try to think you'll soon be back with all your friends again. then there you go!
5 comments:
uh oh, I'm missing. Sorry, my bad of not staying in hawaii for a bit longer....
but you can try to make the past as the present, or the future. It's not the end of the world, you know.
(You know how hard it was for me last summer leaving hawaii, and this january leaving you guys in hawaii again. I was like "relgnit" )
You'll be back from Jerusalem soon, you know time is always overrated. When you get back to hawaii, those people will be waiting for you there(I'll be there too.) Just try to think you'll soon be back with all your friends again. then there you go!
ohhhhh my heart is going to explode
perfectly expressed, frika dearest. My heart is most definitely in explode mode.
maybe just a few minutes a day in the past? that couldn't be too bad right?
Post a Comment