i sat in barnes and noble and read this whole book.
i bought a darling notebook from boygirlparty

as well as my life in france by julia child, and the time traveler's wife by audrey niffenegger (what a name!)
then i took my time going through my absolute favorite stores
anthropologie and urban outfitters
and i'm slightly embarrassed to say this, but i actually enjoyed williams sonoma
i had a lunch of free samples from the food court, a free truffle from godiva, and a (not free) slice of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory that i finished off with a magazine back in barnes and noble.
if only this had happened on april 15, it would have been the perfect date.
4 comments:
did you know i have that notebook?!!!!!
LOVE YOU!
bah no i didn't but i thought it looked like something you would!!!!! yay love you!
yeahhh! i got it when i went home in february.
oh how i loooove notebooks.
I have to admit that I love William Sonoma! They have the coolest kitchen trinkets ever. I just wish they weren't so expensive most of the time...
Post a Comment