i don't know if israel computers will load this big ole blog
so i'm making a new one special for my biblical adventures.
it'll be more personal and detailed as to my whereabouts, so it will be invite only. as much as I would like to send you a handmade invitation, i can't. comment here with your email address if you'd like to be invited!
ms! this is katie searle williams. i am indeed interested, even though this seems awfully random. i hope your summer's super and i'm so excited for you to go to jtown! i've heard it's te best!
9 comments:
you know my email, don't you? incase you don't, tingshens@gmail.com
excited for your adventures.
shanks darling
collette.charles7@gmail.com
loooooove you
yes please!
natalietuckett@gmail.com
ms! this is katie searle williams. i am indeed interested, even though this seems awfully random. i hope your summer's super and i'm so excited for you to go to jtown! i've heard it's te best!
aloha.chelsea@gmail.com
I miss Jerusalem.
You are going to love it.
Wish I was coming tooooo.
add me!! carissa.lang@hotmail.com
I would love an invite. lilgnrl@verizon.net. Thanks!
I would love to hear what you're up to! rbeams@ejame.com
Post a Comment