you forgot something very important. texas has hot cowboys.Am I right?(texan people please tell me)
texas has big things too....big, hot cowboys.baaaaah.
(texas people please tell me too- and where to find them!)
ummmm are you trying to say that you finally have fun roommates... cause if so then my feel-goods are hurt :) LOVE you!!!
Absolutely not trying to say that I finally have fun roommates, although at second glance i can see that that could have been worded much more better...anyway.trying to say that i finally got roommates here in texas, and they also happen to be fun
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you forgot something very important.
texas has hot cowboys.
Am I right?(texan people please tell me)
texas has big things too.
...big, hot cowboys.
baaaaah.
(texas people please tell me too- and where to find them!)
ummmm are you trying to say that you finally have fun roommates... cause if so then my feel-goods are hurt :) LOVE you!!!
Absolutely not trying to say that I finally have fun roommates, although at second glance i can see that that could have been worded much more better...
anyway.
trying to say that i finally got roommates here in texas, and they also happen to be fun
Post a Comment