May 26, 2009

i thought it was funny

so my job requires me to send inspirational texts to the salespeople throughout the day.

i get bored of saying "jimbob has six sales, joe has five!" so i try to spice it up a little

a few of my favorites have involved chuck norris and "what smells like pine trees and only needs one more sale? our team! i lied about the pine trees."

then last night at dinner, people were saying how weird the texts were, like they were from some unknown source. I was like, actually, I'm sitting right next to you.

people just don't recognize good humor when it vibrates in their pants.

5 comments:

little miss erika said...

pshhh yeah

really!

you're brilliant!

Tingler said...

I think I would make worse jokes if I were you. ha


D**b people doesn't understand the humor by A. Herzinger, what a pitty!

Tingler said...

I mean worse ones for people to understand.

collette charles said...

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahha bless you alyssa herTzinGer. good grief. those people are lucky to have a creative texter like you. "those people"* in the same way racists talk about .... other races. i only hate them because they get to have you. hahahahahah bless you. love you

Jacqueline said...

Yes, lets be blogfriends! :D