okay guys. something is going around. I think it's kind of like mono- once you get it, you always have it, and sometimes it just comes out more. Especially if someone else has it. (sidenote: the other day, a teacher jokingly mentioned that this is the time of the semester when people get mono, to which the girl sitting next to me responded "I had that!")
it's called home-sickness. But it's a very aggressive strain of the disease that applies only to those who've lived in hawaii.
get ready for a stream of hawaii pictures once i start up my old computer that has all of them on it.
4 comments:
Yep. This is definitely going around. I've got a hard core case myself
buckle up!
i have it too!!! my mom says she still has it and that it never really goes away completely. which weirdly comforts me. um?
I have totally been feeling the same way! I just want to go to the beach at random and I get quite upset when I realize that it can't happen like it used to. Darn these land-locked states!
Post a Comment