I totally understand! For the past four weeks in a row my ward has been singing sunshine songs at sacrament meeting and I am sick of it... those songs are meant for sunny beautiful days, not days where it is cold and gray. I said something about it in ward choir and now everyone thinks I am cynical and sad. So I totally understand how you could not want to be summery in the middle of a utah winter.
2 comments:
I totally understand! For the past four weeks in a row my ward has been singing sunshine songs at sacrament meeting and I am sick of it... those songs are meant for sunny beautiful days, not days where it is cold and gray. I said something about it in ward choir and now everyone thinks I am cynical and sad. So I totally understand how you could not want to be summery in the middle of a utah winter.
its time to feel summery again!
Post a Comment