spent 11 days discovering the beauty of the sea of galilee and the surrounding places-
capernaum, chorazin, nazareth, beth shearim, tel dan, tiberias, hazor
spent hours and hours studying the life of Christ where it was lived
took a midterm (that i thought was not too bad, but apparently i'm the only one who felt that way. i think this either means i did very well or very poorly. we'll see when the grades come out)
got some nasty little bug and spent a few days in bed
walked barefoot on the beach again
fell in love with galilee and did not want to leave
came home to jerusalem center bedecked with trees and poinsettias and nativities and lights and unpacked to the beautiful sound of christmas music
1 comment:
I'm so jealous. You lucky lucky ducky. The Center is basically home. I wish I was there. And Christmas, in J-Ru, wow. Life is incredible.
Post a Comment