February 10, 2009

oh the thinks you can think!

when you think about seuss!


What is Seussical the Musical? Why, only the grandest conglomeration of Seussisms set to music, of course!

I auditioned on a whim with "There are worse things I could do" from Grease in hopes of joining my friends for the countless hours of rehearsal, and am so very happy!

We have some world class performers here- the Cat in the Hat, Maizy, Gertrude, Horton and especially little JoJo make this production a must-see. And the bird girls...well, just you wait and see

performances thursday, friday and saturday at 7:30 pm

3 comments:

little miss erika said...

i love you. and i'm so stinkin excited. =)

~ Natalie ~ said...

Remember the day that we walked to school and sang the whole way there?!

love love!

(You sang the song you auditioned with) :)

Jacqueline said...

Hey, I helped out with the costumes and makeup for that musical! :)