January 21, 2009

i have been

so very very busy

but life is still fantastic!

for MLK, Jr. weekend I:
went on a dandy double date involving crepes and "the rocker"
climbed Chinaman's Hat
ate at Kahuku Sugar Mill
said goodbye at the airport
lost (and found) the car at the airport
AND
marched in the MLK parade for Keep the Country Country!

what did you do?

4 comments:

Tingler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tingler said...

I spent precisely 95% of my time in my home. Sleeping eating, facebooking. All because a lack of transportation vehicle, lack of trading coins, rainy days, and me being a bum. And the most important one, all you beautiful people ain't here.

~ Natalie ~ said...

I haven't been having as much fun as you...

I did go see my sister for the weekend.. my nephew is a hoot! He now requests that we pull his finger!! hehe! the little stinker :)

Brett said...

You lost the car?