welcome year 2009! i couldn't be more ready for you
I usually have a monster list of resolutions, that requires a resolution just to remember where the list is
so this year, i've pared down and put them here
alyssa's pared down list of resolutions-
read at least one book of my own choosing every month
be open to opportunities (thank you "yes man!")
help someone every day
drink more water
what are your resolutions for 2009?
4 comments:
work hard earn money and spend less.
hmm. work hard in school. too.
hold me to this please:
work vegetables into my diet.
(i know, right?!)
refine my baking skills.
(which means, worry less about all the fat involved)
let people know i love them more
don't be a stressball.
Get a boyfriend!!
...Please Bless!
(hey it worked for my sister!)
ting I know you can do it!
erika I don't want to see you gag on veggies anymore than you want to do it!
natalie invite me to the wedding!
i love you all!
Post a Comment