August 18, 2010

i'm sensing a trend here

and it has something to do with me never blogging anymore

i think i am subconsciously staging a rebellion against technology
(although sometimes, obviously, i beat myself back down to submission)

i don't like any kind of e-reader, even if it doesn't emit light into my eyes. neither do books.

my time is probably better spent getting to know people face to face than having a one-sided relationship with a stranger

i don't really want to learn all about your life via facebook, nor do i want facebook spilling my info willy nilly

and blogging makes me feel kind of narcissistic.

so, until the next time my progressive, techie side suppresses my old-fashioned, hand-written letter side, adieu

5 comments:

collette charles said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! you're such a rebel! you free thinker you :) love it. and you :)

Melly Mel said...

i love it!!! i totally get this way too! enjoy the break! i'm jealous!

kara lynn said...

haha this is so true. especially the facebook part. i guess i can make an excuse for blogging because it ends up being a type of journal for me. ..that everyone reads. oh well. ha

Dionne said...

Awwwww.... I love reading about other people's lives and favorites. It gives me glimpses into other worlds and things I wouldn't have thought of. But I do see your point, hehehe.

Annah said...

Blogging is VERY time consuming. I should know, I'm trying to make a living from it. lol