July 1, 2010

eternal summer, inc.

i've officially opened an etsy shop! please drop in and take a look- Eternal Summer

Feel free to look around, ask questions, refer your friends and give suggestions! I'm starting out small and am trying to get a feel for what works.

Professionally yours,
Alyssa

update* shop on hold just until I get watermarks on my photos... otherwise they are much too easy to copy off the web!

update again** shop back up! if anyone has ideas of easier ways to do watermarks (for free) than picnik, please let me know!

5 comments:

little miss erika said...

NO WAY

I JUST OPENED ONE TOOO

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anna Banana said...

oh, you two beat me! but I'll see you there soon :)

Tingler said...

I might just become all your guys loyal customer. (you girls mind making something more neutral so that a boy like me can love then buy?)

Nathan Williams said...

awesome alyssa!

i like the photos you've posted!

hope you're doing well,

/nate

Tiaz said...

very nice shop. :)
and lovely blog too. I like how you're concern about the environment too.


Chanel give-away at loadingdarling.blogspot.com