December 4, 2009

post #300

i used to think that i needed to know my plan for the future, step by step, all the way to the end.
i'd stress and worry and still not know much of anything.
now i've not only learned to live with not knowing, i've completely embraced it. now i get that same knot in my stomach if i know where i'll be even a year in advance. a happy medium might be nice. in the meantime,

I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it. - Rosalia de Castro

here's to not knowing where post #400 will come from!

4 comments:

r.k said...

still u need plans for your future, right?

it goes the same for most of people around the globe.

Trish and Kaleb said...

you are so cute!!! I enjoy reading your posts :)

little miss erika said...

=)



wub

Tingler said...

you're like way in front of me.

miss you.