October 23, 2009

christmas in october in jerusalem

so tonight was the much-looked-forward-to-day-of-midterms-being-over

amanda and i had planned a homework-free movie night with lots of food

lo and behold, i go to her room to set up the movies

and there is a surprise christmas in october party just for me! christmas in october! my favorite thing!

and then we watched elf and had RAINBOW JELLO and listened to christmas music and made a fort and sang christmas songs and made snowflakes

thank you dear dear friend amanda and friends!

2 comments:

Lana said...

I love Amanda. She takes such good care of my little girl. Tell her she is always welcome here - and we can have Christmas whenever she is here! Sounds like a fun night. Who made the rainbow jello?

~ Natalie ~ said...

Sounds fun! It snowed today here in Utah, so its definitely time to pull out the Christmas music and movies and cuddle up with a warm blanket and a cup of hot chocolate. I think I just might do that tonight :)