MIchael Wolf's use of "no-exit photography" in these shots of chicago makes for a claustrophobic, dark, busy-feeling city that makes me want to skip down the street with a red umbrella and yellow rain boots
is this really what cities are like? these people look so tired, so depressed, so gray
let's cheer up, okay? okay!
3 comments:
hmm. too bad I'll be heading to Chicago soon, I'll tell you whats it like soon. I wish it's not that worse lik you said.
I LOVE your blog!!! I found your Blog from The Beauty File's Site and I wanted to stop by and invite you to our Jewelry Giveaway. We are a small non-profit charity made up of many men/women/kids who send cards to those battling cancer.
Get in on our Giveaway and maybe even join our organization:) There are many fun ways to be involved. It's lots of Fun & also is a great opportunity to help others...can't get better than that :)
If you get a chance check out our Jewelry Giveaway & read more about our Organization and what we do :)
www.spiritjump.org
Stacy
Hi darling, what is your email so I can add you to my new blog "They fell in love, didn't they?" xx
Post a Comment